- Business legal name, street address, phone number, e-mail address
- Type of business organization (corporation, LLC, partnership, sole proprietorship, individual), year established and industry code (NAICS)
- Business Tax ID or Social Security Number (sole proprietors only), annual sales/gross revenue, number of employees
Access to working capital when you need it
Having the right business banking partner means that when you need working capital, you have a team ready to help you grow. Our experienced business bankers will assist you in navigating your financial needs and get you the right business loan for your unique goals.
Flexibility for the changing needs of your business
A business line of credit can be a lifeline for your business during times of change or cash flow fluctuations. It is ideal for short-term funding needs and can be used for many business expenses. Your line of credit funds are immediately accessible for whatever business need arises, are flexible based on your needs and you only pay for what you borrow. Interest rates are tied to the Prime Rate.
Business line of credit uses:
- Access funds to meet short-term working capital needs such as inventory purchases, future project costs or company payroll
- Take advantage of immediate business opportunities
- Pay for equipment repairs or upgrades
- Meet seasonal business needs
Let's get started
At Dollar Bank, we are just as committed as you are to
helping your business succeed.
Additional business services
If you think a one-time business loan with a fixed rate might better fit your needs, we offer great terms and rates on our Business Term Loan. Want one of the best business cash back credit cards around? Take a look at our Business Preferred Credit Card.
If you are in need of hardworking business banking accounts, we offer a Free Business Checking Account and Business Savings Account that provide all of the benefits and features to help keep your business running smoothly. You will also have secure access to your accounts to make informed cash management decisions based on real-time account information with our online services. Additionally, we have a variety of Treasury Management services that could help streamline your business.
Not a small business? Our corporate business experts can help provide you with a variety of borrowing options that are right for your business.
(Information required for each owner with 20% or more interest in the business)
- Name, title, home address, personal phone number, personal e-mail address, Social Security Number, date of birth, ownership percentage
- Driver's license or other identifying documents may be requested for verification purposes
- Tax returns (Corporate, Partnership, Schedule C) for the last three (3) years, including all supporting schedules
- Financial statements (balance sheets, income statements) for the last three (3) years
- Personal Financial Statements for all guarantors and their personal tax returns, including all supporting schedules from the last three (3) years
- Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement, or Operating Agreement and any Fictitious Name Registration(s) as appropriate
*Additional financial information may be required.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account (Patriot Act)
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
We're here to help 412-261-8130
Dollar Bank representatives are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Contact our business lending experts