- Business legal name, street address, phone number, email address
- Type of business organization (corporation, LLC, partnership, sole proprietorship, individual), year established and industry code (NAICS)
- Business tax ID or Social Security number (sole proprietors only), annual sales/gross revenue, number of employees
Financing to keep your business rolling
Dependable transportation is vital to keeping your day-to-day business operations running smoothly. Our business banking experts are ready to help you add or replace business vehicles as needed to keep your business moving forward.
We offer competitive interest rates and terms to best meet your specific business needs. Contact us today to get started or apply online.
Information required for each owner with 20% or more interest in the business:
- Name, title, home address, personal phone number, personal email address, Social Security number, date of birth, ownership percentage
- Driver's license or other identifying documents may be requested for verification purposes
- Tax returns (corporate, partnership, schedule C) for the last three (3) years, including all supporting schedules
- Financial statements (balance sheets, income statements) for the last three (3) years
- Personal financial statements for all guarantors and their personal tax returns, including all supporting schedules from the last three (3) years
- Articles of incorporation, partnership agreement or operating agreement and any fictitious name registration(s) as appropriate
*Additional financial information may be required.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account (Patriot Act)
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Contact our business lending experts