- Business legal name, street address, phone number, e-mail address
- Type of business organization (corporation, LLC, partnership, sole proprietorship, individual), year established and industry code (NAICS)
- Business Tax ID or Social Security Number (sole proprietors only), annual sales/gross revenue, number of employees
Flexible loan options for continued growth
When you need working capital, you want the best bank to help you get the right business loan. Dollar Bank has loan options that fit the financial needs of your business. We offer both unsecured and secured loan options, competitive interest rates and payment terms that are flexible. Plus, you can set up an automatic payments right from your business checking account.
A business term loan is ideal for financing long-term assets such as buildings, equipment, leasehold improvements and permanent working capital needs. Interest rates can be fixed or “float” with the Prime Rate and terms vary by project. We can help you choose the loan structure that makes sense for you.
Additional business services
If you're looking for a business line of credit, we offer great terms and rates on our Business Line of Credit. What about wanting one of the best business cash back credit cards around? Take a look at our Business Preferred Credit Card.
If you are in need of hardworking business bank accounts, we offer a Free Business Checking Account and Business Savings Account that provide all of the benefits and features to help keep your business running smoothly. You will also have secure access to your accounts to make informed cash management decisions based on real-time account information with our online services. Additionally, we have a variety of Treasury Management services that could help streamline your business.
Not a small business? Our corporate business experts can help provide you with a variety of borrowing options that are right for your business.
(Information required for each owner with 20% or more interest in the business)
- Name, title, home address, personal phone number, personal e-mail address, Social Security Number, date of birth, ownership percentage
- Driver's license or other identifying documents may be requested for verification purposes
- Tax returns (Corporate, Partnership, Schedule C) for the last three (3) years, including all supporting schedules
- Financial statements (balance sheets, income statements) for the last three (3) years
- Personal Financial Statements for all guarantors and their personal tax returns, including all supporting schedules from the last three (3) years
- Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement, or Operating Agreement and any Fictitious Name Registration(s) as appropriate
*Additional financial information may be required.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account (Patriot Act)
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Contact our business lending experts