Flexibility for the growing needs of your business
If you need short-term funding, a line of credit can be a lifeline for your business during times of change and cash flow fluctuations.
To ensure there’s financing available to support working capital needed to purchase inventory, carry accounts receivable or take advantage of unexpected opportunities, our experienced corporate bankers can assist you in getting the right product to meet your financial needs.
A business line of credit is ideal for short-term funding and can be used for many business needs:
- Purchase inventory without disturbing cash reserves
- Overcome fluctuations in cash flows driven by unexpected expenses or seasonal demand
- Take advantage of immediate business opportunities
- Pay for equipment repairs or upgrades
- Act quickly to fund short-term projects with immediate access to capital
- Finance initiatives or marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue
Your line of credit funds are immediately accessible when a business need arises and you only pay for what you borrow.
Let's get started
At Dollar Bank, we are just as committed as you are to helping your business succeed.
We're here to help 412-261-8849
Dollar Bank representatives are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Contact our corporate lending experts