You can use our Interest Calculator to develop a savings plan.*
- Enter your Beginning Balance or the amount of money you will use to open your savings account.
- Enter an APY of at least 0.01% or greater. View current Dollar Bank savings rates.
- Enter the Number of Years that you expect to keep this money in your savings account.
- Enter your Regular Contribution or the amount you plan to deposit regularly.
- Choose the Frequency of your contribution by clicking the arrow.
- Click Calculate to see the results.
*Please note that this calculator is for educational purposes only and does not represent an offer for any product.