Fast, easy and convenient way to receive your pay
Direct deposit enables your employer to electronically send the funds directly to your financial institution, where they are deposited into the account(s) you specify. By making simple arrangements and completing the necessary forms, your money can be safely deposited into your account.
What qualifies for direct deposit?
In addition to employer paychecks, direct deposit can be used for many periodic payments. Social Security Income, Supplemental Security Income, Civil Service Retirement Income, Veterans Administration Compensation, and Pension, and Armed Forces and Federal salaries are all examples of the types of income that can be directly deposited into your account.
Additionally, you can get direct deposit of certain types of interest, such as interest from earnings on savings accounts or certificates.
When you set up direct deposit at Dollar Bank, you'll benefit in several ways:
- Safety: When you use direct deposit your funds won't be stolen, misplaced, or lost because there is no paper check. Your check is electronically transferred to your account, eliminating the need for a paper check.
- Faster access to funds: You can use your money right away and there is no waiting for the check to clear.
- Freedom to travel: Direct deposit allows you to travel, confident that your funds will be deposited; you don't have to be home to receive them. You'll have peace of mind knowing that checks will not sit unprotected in your mailbox.
- Convenience: You'll no longer have to make special trips to the bank to deposit your check. You may also save time, gas and parking fees.
- Ease of verification: Verification of a deposit is simple; log in to your Online Banking account to view your account activity. Don’t have Online Banking? Sign up here! You can also log in to the Dollar Bank Mobile App to view your account activity. If you have a question about your direct deposit, just call us at 1-800-242-1616, Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Sign up for direct deposit today
Having funds directly deposited to your checking or savings account at Dollar Bank is easy. Your employer can provide you with the details and the forms you'll need to start direct deposit, or you can download our form above to give to your employer. To have your pay deposited to a Dollar Bank account, you'll need to provide your employer with Dollar Bank's routing number. The number is 243074385.
If you have checks you need to deposit you can also avoid making special trips to the bank by depositing them using Mobile Deposit. Log in to the Dollar Bank Mobile App on your smartphone, snap a photo of the check and view your updated balance!