Custom banking solutions for nonprofits
Our roots are deeply tied to the people, commerce and values of the communities we serve. We strongly believe in the importance of helping local communities grow and thrive. Over the years, Dollar Bank has dedicated a wealth of resources to supporting nonprofit organizations through sponsorships, workshops, grant programs, employee volunteerism, charitable donation matching through the Employee Gift Matching Program and more. We work closely with a variety of nonprofits to customize their banking experience and tailor services to their needs.
- Free local treasury services consultation and support
- Free on-site implementation and training
- Free Business Checking Account with free online banking and bill payment services
- High savings rates with Business Relationship Savings Account and CDs
- Business Preferred Credit Card with 1.25% cash back rebate on purchases*
- Remote Deposit and Business Deposit
- Tailored low cost cash management tools
- Workplace Banking including special product offers and financial education for employees at no cost to you
- Low cost solutions for accepting card payments with next day access to funds and local customer support
- All major credit card brands accepted for donations, dues, registrations and fundraising
- Numerous payment types available including online, in person, over the phone, one-time or recurring
- Free loaner device for events for 501(c)(3) organizations
- Seasonal use of account to minimize fees for 501(c)(3) organizations
- Collateralization of Public Fund Deposits over $250,000
- According to the 2017 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey, 74% of organizations were victims of payment fraud in 2016. Is your organization protected against fraud?
- Checks and wire transfers continue to be frequently targeted payment methods for fraud. FBI's Internet Crime Center (IC3) reported that phishing e-mails eliciting wire transfers are a top threat, higher than reported losses from ransomware and other direct financial losses.
How does your organization receive funds and post payments?
- Have you reviewed your current procedures and controls to ensure your organization has practices in place to protect and keep its cash flow working at its best?
Streamline processes, enhance security and reduce fraud risks with our free financial check-up.
*Rebates are calculated as 1.25% of net monthly purchases (total purchases less credit and returns). Cash back rebate amount must be at least $50.00 before a distribution will be made. Distributions will be based on the rebate balance on the most recent periodic statement.