Our goal is to provide a worthwhile educational experience for individuals of all ages, from kindergarten to college and beyond. The purpose of our program is to help people increase their financial education and its application in daily life through a hands-on classroom setting.
The Dollar Bank Educational Banking Program is available at no cost and there are no obligations. The program sessions are presented by experienced bankers and members of Dollar Bank’s management teams.
- Basics of a Checking Account: Learn the basics of how to select a bank and a checking account
- Importance of Savings: Learn how to Pay Yourself First and make your financial goals a number one priority
- Budgeting: Create a strategy for your personal finances that you can live with and manage easily
- Using Credit Responsibly: Utilize credit reports to know when to spend, how to increase your credit score and the advantages of having good credit
- Loans: Learn about the different types of loans and how to make the right selection for your needs
- Preventing Identity Theft: Learn how to keep your identity safe