Mission and Vision
The Dollar Bank Contributions Program was established to help strengthen the economic development of our communities and enhance the well-being of the residents in the regions served by Dollar Bank and its subsidiaries.
Dollar Bank is committed to investing in our local neighborhoods through employee volunteering, corporate giving and contributions that enhance the quality of life and supports the economic development of our communities.
Primary areas of focus
To maximize the impact of Dollar Bank’s contributions, support is concentrated in communities served by the bank, specifically Southwestern Pennsylvania, Northeastern Ohio and Southeast Virginia. Dollar Bank’s corporate financial support focuses on the following areas.
Limitations and restrictions
As a rule, the Dollar Bank Contributions Program will not provide support to organizations outside the geographic boundaries served by Dollar Bank and its subsidiaries. In addition, the Dollar Bank Contributions Program generally will not support the following types of organizations:
- Organizations without IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, provided, however, that organizations excepted from the IRS tax-exempt application requirement and subordinate organizations subject to a group exemption shall be eligible for Foundation support
- Political organizations, candidates or lobbying efforts
- Labor or fraternal organizations, except for scholarship funding to LMI students
- Religious organizations, with respect to religiously oriented activities and/or programs
- Hospital or other health care delivery facilities that are not 501 (c)(3) non-profits
- Non-academic efforts at the elementary through high school levels
- Sports teams
- Capital campaigns/programs
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should become familiar with the Dollar Bank Contributions Program giving guidelines and realize that such guidelines are subject to change without notice, and that each request is analyzed on a case-by-case basis. Grants are made on an annual basis and recipients must apply yearly.
Dollar Bank receives more funding requests than it can grant in any particular year. If it is necessary to decline support of a worthwhile organization or program, the decision is not an adverse reflection on the value of the non-profit or its service, but rather an unfortunate necessity based on limited resources. Contributions or grants do not establish entitlement for additional or continuing support or set precedents for future funding.