NOTE: Canadian and other foreign checks cannot be deposited using Mobile Remote Deposit.
Eligible Deposit Accounts
- Everything Checking
- Everything Savings
- Free Checking
- FreeMONEY Checking
- FreeMONEY Savings
- No Minimum Checking
- Money Market Checking
- Money Market Plus Savings
- No Overdraft Checking
- Premier Savings
- Premium Money Market Account
- Premium Statement Savings
- Private Banking Checking
- Private Banking Premium Checking
- Private Banking Premium Savings
- Private Banking Savings
- Relationship Savings
- Rewards Checking
- Statement Savings
- Value Checking With Interest
- $5,000 for existing customers of at least 90 days.
- $3,000 for new customers within the last 90 days.
- $10,000 for existing customers of at least 90 days.
- $6,000 for new customers within the last 90 days.
- Cannot have more than five (5) overdraft days during the last 90 days.
- Abuse or check fraud of any kind will result in Mobile Remote Deposit being disabled for the user.
- All items deposited by mobile deposit are subject to Dollar Bank's Deposit Agreement and Funds Availability Policy. Dollar Bank reserves the right to terminate mobile deposit services for any customer at Dollar Bank's sole discretion.
Quick Tips for Remote Deposit
- Check must be endorsed and include "MRD only."
- Take the photo directly above the check, not on an angle. A
- ll four corners of the check need to be visible for the camera to snap the picture.
- Remove any attachments (i.e. detach paychecks from their stubs before depositing).
- Checks should be on a contrasting surface.
- Check should be as flat as possible. Smooth out any bends or creases.