- (Apple) iOS 12 or later
- Android 7.0 or later
- View up-to-date activity and balances
- Quick Balance: View account balances without logging in
- Easily transfer money between your Dollar Bank accounts and to/from your external bank accounts
- Pay bills online with Online Bill Pay: Immediately add new billers to pay, nationwide biller directory, option for eBills (electronic version of your bill/statement) and Bill Payment Guarantee*
- Quick access to pay your Dollar Bank mortgage, credit card or loan
- Send money with Zelle®
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with Mobile Deposit
- Biometrics (Touch/Face ID): option for secure easy login, without having to enter your password every time
- Create Account Alerts to be notified via e-mail or text message on balance alerts, transaction alerts and more**
- Set up Text Message Banking to check your account balance and activity**
- Personalize your debit card
- Download your account activity using Quicken® Web Connect
- View full check images
- Find a nearby Dollar Bank office or surcharge-free ATM
- Contact us using the Secure Message Center
Online Bill Pay with Bill Pay Guarantee
Through Online Banking and our mobile app, you have access to our free online Bill Pay. Our nationwide biller directory makes adding new billers and scheduling to pay easy. eBill options offer you an electronic version of your bill/statement instead of a paper bill, allowing you to review and pay your bills all in one place. You can create payment reminders or set it and forget it with AutoPay. Plus, if your biller doesn't receive a payment made in Online Bill Pay by the date we guarantee, we'll reimburse your late fees!* Many billers are guaranteed to receive a payment within one to two business days.
Text Message Banking
Set up Text Message Banking within Online Banking or our mobile app, and then you can text DOLBNK (365-265) to receive your account balance and activity! It’s safe and secure, no account numbers or customer information is sent via text message.
Text Message Banking commands:
- BAL - Balance
- HIST - Last 5 transactions
- NICK - Account nicknames
- HELP - Help
- STOP - Cancel
To sign up for Text Message Banking, log in to Online Banking or our mobile app and go to Customer Service > Self Service > Text Message Banking > Register Phone Number.
For those tablets listed below, users may access Online Banking through a web browser on their tablet. All other tablet users are encouraged to access Online Banking or our mobile app through a supported phone or computer.
Supported tablets for accessing Online Banking via web browser
|Apple||iPad (5th Generation - 2017)|
|Apple||iPad (6th Generation - 2018)|
|Apple||iPad (Fall 2017)|
|Apple||iPad Air 2|
|Apple||iPad Mini 2|
|Apple||iPad Mini 3|
|Apple||iPad Mini 4|
|Apple||iPad Pro (9.7")|
|Apple||iPad Pro (12.9")|
|Apple||iPad Pro (2018) (11")|
|Samsung||Galaxy Tab A|
iPad troubleshooting for Online Bill Pay access
- Go to the Settings icon for Safari.
- Open the Settings app on the device and select Safari to open the Settings screen for Safari.
- Change Privacy & Security Settings.
- In the Privacy & Security section of the Setting screen, make sure the options for “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies” are turned off.
- Close and Restart Safari.
- This will apply the updated Privacy & Security settings to the new browsing session.
- Log in to Online Banking and go to Online Bill Pay. At the bottom of your screen, you may see a message that your browser is blocking pop-ups and to click this Dollar Bank Online Bill Pay link to access. Click to access Online Bill Pay.
*The Bill Payment Guarantee is for single payments (current or future dated) and recurring payments on accounts in good standing. The Guarantee does not apply if the payment processing method changes or if the payment is not processed due to a merchant error or events beyond Dollar Bank’s reasonable control.
**Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.