Expert assistance near you
Sometimes the tools intended to make things easy leave you with questions. We have a unique group of employees who are ready to show you the way! Members of the Dollar Bank Blue Crew are available to meet with you at your local Dollar Bank office to help you make the most of our online tools.
Does this sound like you? ...We can help.
- I signed up for Online Banking, but I don't know how to use it.
- I'd like to be able to quickly send money to my daughter out of state.
- I want to write fewer checks each month.
- I'm worried if my debit card is lost, someone will access my account.
With our free Card Control app, you can turn access to your cards on and off, restrict card transactions and set up alerts by location, merchant type, transaction type or spend limit, and more. See details below.
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay makes it easy for you to pay all your bills online – and our Blue Crew provides expert assistance for any questions you may have. Watch the video below for more information.
When we notice suspicious activity using your Dollar Bank personal or business debit, credit or ATM card, we will send you a text with purchase details so you can easily review and respond. Below is an overview.
We have Blue Crew employees in most Dollar Bank branches. Set up a one-on-one appointment with the Blue Crew near you. It's easy!
- Visit dollar.bank/appointment
- Click Schedule Now
- Fill in your contact info and your branch
- Under Let Us Know How We Can Help You, write Blue Crew appointment
*U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.