Earn cash back for your business
Get rewarded with a Business Preferred Credit Card from Dollar Bank. It's one of the best business cash back credit cards around. Earn money while completing your day-to-day business tasks. Plus, stay on top of your finances with the ability to track and control employee spending and set spending limits.
- A 1.25% cash back rebate on purchases*
- No rewards cap and redeem at any time
- 0% APR for six months on purchases and balance transfers*
- No annual fee
- Choice of individual or consolidated billing statements
- Valuable Mastercard® cardholder benefits including Mastercard ID Theft Protection™, 24-hour Mastercard Global Services assistance and more**
- Fraud alerts: When we notice suspicious activity using your card, we will send you a text message with purchase details so you can easily review and reply
- Mobile payments with Google Pay™, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay
Easily manage your account with Online Access
- 24 hour access to account information
- View account activity and statements online
- Employee card management
- Flexible billing options
- Expense reporting options
Apply online or contact us to get started. We can also help you determine which of our business credit cards best meet your needs.
Protect your business with Card Control
Dollar Bank's free Card Control App lets you decide how, when and where your cards are available for use - allowing you to stay in control of your accounts. Turn your card on or off, set real-time alerts and more. Card Control works with your Dollar Bank personal and business credit and debit cards.
Contact our treasury management experts
*View complete rate and rebate information.
**This benefit is provided by Generali Global Assistance Inc. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Mastercard ID Theft Protection is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Google Pay™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Apple Pay® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Message and data rates from your carrier may apply to Dollar Bank Mobile Banking including Google Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay services.